3.22.2010

Treasures

Lucie loves to collect treasures (I have no idea where she get this from:)!! Her collections include pens, necklaces, plastic rings, etc...We have been having issues with our littlest friend finding pens. We had just cleaned up all the pens or so I thought until we found about a dozen more in Lucie's purse along with some other items!
I am always impressed by how much ladies can fit in their purses. It starts at a young age!
As you can see the littlest friend is right in the mix of it all! She was in 7th heaven when we dumped Lucie's purse out. She could not get on the bed fast enough!
Can I have this plllleeeaaase???
Still searching the remains...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Cute lil girls! I know I keep saying that but it's the first thing I think when I see them! : "Aw. So cute!"