A few months ago I heard about a baby who had a rare liver disease and needed to have a liver transplant. On Thursday night she passed away. I felt a couple of different connections with this family. Their last name is Taylor (my maiden name) and their baby's name is Ruby Jane just like our Ruby Jane. I felt sadness for the parents as I read the news that their baby girl had returned to Heavenly Father. Going home empty handed with a hole in their hearts. I will continue to pray for them and hope that they will have the strength that they need to live each day.
All of the events of the past couple of weeks with Tania and following Ruby Jane's story have instilled in me a deeper gratitude for the plan of salvation. I am grateful for the knowledge that our families can be together forever.
You can read Ruby Jane's story here.
![]() |
| Taylor Family |
![]() | |||
| Ruby Jane Taylor |



No comments:
Post a Comment