There has been a lot that has happened the past few days with Trent's sister Tania. She has been in cardio icu since last Friday and has not been able to see her children since that point. She has an almost 2 week old baby at home along with 6 other children.
Yesterday afternoon the family was told that right now she needs a miracle. Here is what her husband, Nathan wrote on Facebook...
"Dear friends, my wife Tania and I are in need of your prayers. My wife has a dissected coronary artery. This morning she had a bypass operation, but the artery has dissected further and she is having a massive heart attack. Not much more medical science can do, so we need a miracle (and I do believe in miracles). Your prayers for my wife's recovery, and for the strength of my family, are deeply appreciated."
Your prayers and faith would be very much appreciated at this time.
2 comments:
Sending prayers your way
Oh this is so sad. I hope she is recovering as we speak. I will pray-- keep us posted! What a cute family!
Post a Comment