We have been enjoying Summer things this week!
We have been to Seven Peaks twice so far this week. We have been with Ovards both times. Noelle and I have hung out with Ruby and Sophia at the kiddie pools while trying to keep tabs on the boys and Lucie. The boys and Lucie have been feeling very independent (a little to much at times) and have been tackling some of the slides by themselves. They boys even carried the double tube up to the slides by themselves. It makes me want to say WHAT THE WHAT?!? I cannot believe they are this big.
Today Nick was with us too. The kids had a blast with getting a triple tube and going down together. We all took turns doing the Avalanche Racer slides. Jack was ecstatic because he measured big enough to go by himself!! Noelle and were talking that we are getting to be chickens in our old age (lol)! I had to wait in a big old long line to go on the Avalanche Racers with Jack and Brig and while waiting my stomach was getting butterflies. I much prefer when I can just walk right up to the slide and get on.
Nick and Noelle bribed Lucie with and ice cream cone if she would go on Shotgun Falls with Nick. She has been on the slide before, but was feeling a bit nervous about it today. She took the ice cream and went on the slide and had a lot of fun! Now Nick is trying to get her to go on the big free fall slides with him. We will see how that plays out next time.
Other then Seven Peaks we have been watching tv, taking Lucie and Ruby to skating lessons, stick time for Jack, piano lessons for Lucie, and I have been trying to catch up with pictures. The way that I was uploading pictures stopped working. It is frustrating when something works and works and then just stops. I will have to try and get back in the habit of doing it the old way.
I am really enjoying Summer. Now that we are finally getting into a good groove school will sneak up on us again. I will try and not think about that for a few more weeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment