Lately my friends have been too quick to use words like stupid, hate, crap. I know they are not terrible words and they probably hear them from me, but I was getting tired of them using them especially when they are mad at each other.
On Sunday I was talking to them about a consequence for every time they used one of the words and came up with cleaning the toilet. They thought that sounded disgusting so I was excited that I found the perfect consequence. Trent thought it was great too and said we would have the cleanest toilets this week!
Jack put me to the test and used the potty words right off. He had the privilege of cleaning both of our toilets on Monday morning! He did not want me to take his picture hence the reason he is hiding in the bathtub, but I snuck a picture when he was in action. He really did a great job AND the best part is there have been no more potty words from any of my friends. I am sure that will change, but if so they can clean a toilet too:)
| He was kind of disgusted that he had to put his hand in the toilet bowl. He finally ended up wearing my rubber gloves. |

No comments:
Post a Comment