7.26.2012

Lovin Some Ice Cream

The Summer days are flying by. Maybe I will catch back up on journaling when we return to a routine but for now we are enjoying flying by the seat of our pants. Our days seem to fill up. Some days it is more randomness and other days I kind of plan. I really like looking at the calendar and not having set things planned. It is really nice to have a change of pace and just to be able to wake up and decide that day what we want to do.
I love these pics of Ruby eating her ice cream. They show a few of her many facial expressions. She's a character!!
On this particular day we were in the middle of Schoonie Summer Camp. We decided to have ice cream first and lunch second! It was perfect because our friends actually ate their lunch and were not consumed with getting ice cream the whole time we were eating. More about Schoonie Camp later...

No comments: