10.18.2012

Fall Soccer Wrap Up

Jack had such a great time playing Fall soccer. He had a great team and a great coach! They would have one game a week and practices on Saturday morning.  Trent ended up helping out quite a bit with Jack's team.  He would fill in when the coach was not able to be there for a couple of games and he was able to help with substituting kids in and out the other games.  I was glad that I was able to watch him play more than I did in the Spring.  Jack had a good feel for the soccer field and was not afraid to go after the ball.  He had to watch himself a few times because he wanted to push into other kids like he does in hockey.  He definitely has the ability to play soccer and enjoys it!
 
 

Trent helping pass out certificates.
 

Jack and his friend Drew
Posted by Picasa

No comments: