Today is a why day.
Why did the dishwasher not get turned on last night?
And this is pathetic I know, but I did shed a fear tears over this.
Why do I have emotions and feelings?
Why did the bathroom light get left on?
Why is the water softner salt still sitting out in our driveway (for at least 2 weeks:)?
Why is there STUFF everywhere?
Why do I feel blah?
My list could go on, but really I just need to let go of frustrations.
I came across this quote from a lady battling cancer right now.
She said...
Choose Joy
Life can be hard...there's financial trouble,
difficult relationships, health problems, etc...
But everyday I have a choice: I can let these
things bring me down...or I can choose joy and
just be thankful that I'm here.
I CAN CHOOSE.
I was listening to Ruby and Soph play and they were deciding who was going to be in charge. I could hear them saying you be in charge this time and I'll be in charge next time. Then they decided that they could each be in charge of themselves. I was hearing myself as they were chatting. Lately I have been letting Luc stay at home if she wants when I am running close errands. Sometimes Ruby gets to stay with her. These are things that she has heard me say!
When Luc and Ruby stay home together this is what they do...cuddle up and watch tv!

1 comment:
Oh ash- you are so amazing! You don't even know. And your kids are so sweet. I love you and miss you!
Post a Comment