Ruby went from the balance bike to riding with pedals with no problem. She had seen a boy in our ward younger than her riding a bike with pedals and asked us why her bike did not have pedals?? Ovards had Brigs small bike still out in the garage so we asked to borrow it one afternoon. Ruby took off, no learning required!
It took her a couple of days to be able to start herself without us balancing the bike for her. Now she is good to go. We have taken her out on rides and she cruises. She rode to the elementary school down the street from us last weekend and did great.


2 comments:
I love your family! Yeay! She is so awesome! We are still trying to get Asher stabilized. But honestly, I think that maybe we got him too big of a bike. It just looks so heavy for him. Love your main pic on top. so cute!
I love Luc in the background cheering her on! So sweet.
Post a Comment