9.14.2012

What we have been up to...

I was working on a project for Ruby and Soph's birthday this week and had to clean the pictures off of my phone. I had 600 pictures on my phone...at least 300 were ones that Ruby had taken of herself and other randomness!  It's kind of nice to have a 3 year old so into taking pictures because when I forget to she usually has taken care of it for me.  Plus I keep my phone locked so she doesn't send text messages so the camera is the only thing she has access too.
I left Luc home to babysit Ruby for a few minutes.  I came back to them cuddled up in the chair watching tv.  They looked so sweet.
THE SHIRT!!  Ruby laid out her clothes one night for the next day and then little did I know she documented it all!
THE SKIRT
And hello THE UNDERWEAR!!
Oh my this girlie girl is full of it.  She never ceases to amaze me.  Really though look at that smile.  It can make anything better.
The boys chatting it up with Mollee.  She LOVES when people chat with her.  And she lets people know it by smiling and chatting back.  The boys were equally entertained by her.
Reading has become Lucie's favorite thing.  She has been reading 3-4 books a week.  She is a reading maniac right now.  Thanks to Ruby for capturing this moment.
Fort building has been the favorite past time this past week.  All 5 friends have been busy any moment they get to go work on the fort.  They are into climbing the tree and hammering and nails and ladders...oh my!
 
And hooray for bedtime!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: