9.13.2012

Schoonie/Papworth Get Together

Ann and the whole Papworth family were in town. They planned a Schoonie get together for a couple of hours so everyone could catch up. It was fun to see a lot of family that we have not seen for awhile. We saw John, Sarah, Megan, Jeff, Patti, Carol, Kathryn. I am sure I am missing a few. We of course got to see John and Nadine, Cynthia, and Debi 2 weeks in a row. And Bob surprised everyone by making a quick trip back from Colorado to come visit too.
 

My friends are big into climbing trees right now.  They were a bit bored because it was pretty hot to play on the playground, but they were good sports to chill in the tree while Trent and I visited.

I am pretty sure Ruby took this picture of Bob and Ann.
 

John, Sarah, and Eve holding Mollee.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: