Trent had a conference in Boston this past week so we made a little trip out of it. We had a really good time! We were able to stay with the Danziger family one night (Noelle's friends) and then we stayed downtown for 3 days. I loved being right downtown where you can walk to a mall, grocery store, restaurant, or a famous site in minutes! A few of the things we did...took a Duck Boat Tour, walked to the Boston Public Gardens (statue of the Make Way for Ducklings is there), sky walk at the Prudential Center, went to Quincy Market/Faneuil Hall. I am really glad that I was able to go...thanks to my family for taking such good care of Lucie and Jack. I think they enjoyed their vacation as much as we did!!!

The picture on the left is Walden Pond. It is right by the Danziger's house. It is where Henry David Thoreau lived for a few years and wrote Life in the Woods or Walden. It was beautiful when we were there...the water was perfectly still and the color of the trees was so colorful...very peaceful. The picture on the right is Trent and I on the Duck Boat Tour. The duck boats are able to go on land and water.

Left...One view from the Prudential Center. Right...Trent and I eating at the restaurant Dick's. A VERY casual place to eat. My family has eaten there almost every time they visit Boston so we thought we would try it out. We are sporting the hats they made for us and bibs they make you wear!
11.09.2007
Boston
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It looks like you and Trent had a great time in Boston!! Glad you are home and safe!
Love you -
s/b
I am glad you and trent had a good time. It was so nice for you both to have some quite time!!Your pictures look good.
love
mom
I bet Boston was a blast! I hope you enjoyed and you so deserved it!! Hope that things are going well now that you are home.
Love,
Nicki
I am glad you had a good time. Its fabulous that you have family so close. They are the cement that holds us Bricks together!!
Love ya
Harm
Post a Comment