
We celebrated Thanksgiving with the Taylor family. We had a great dinner that my mom and dad organized for all of my dad's family. They always do such an amazing job with dinner and coordinating everything....thanks for your great example and for all you do mom and dad!
The picture is my grandma Taylor with the great-grandchildren that were at the dinner. It was a little difficult to get everyone to look at the same time, but it is the memory that counts!
I am so grateful for family and food (what can I say I love food). When we were all hanging out at my mom and dad's house tonight Noelle and I were the most bummed because there was not any leftover turkey for sandwiches...we have to wait until Friday to have more! We settled for ham and rolls and veggies and dip and a delicious bannana cream pie that Noelle had made...I think we will survive!
We had a great Thanksgiving and our grateful for all of our many blessings.


2 comments:
How lucky we are to have such a wonderful family!! Lots to be thankfurl for!!
We love you all very much-
s/b
thanks so much for all your help on Thanksgiveing Days it was a great dinner, could not have done it without help. I am also very greatful for family.
love to you
mom
Post a Comment