11.15.2007

Monkey See...Monkey Do!

This is the story of Monkey 1 (Lucie) and Monkey 2 (Jack)...Althougth they each take turns at being the ring leader! We were unpacking 2 boxes yesterday and the Monkeys were being so helpful until I walked to the other room. When I came back I found them pretending to take a bath in a box full of peanuts. They were laughing and having a great time so I decided let them continue to play in the box...

BUT I should have known that Monkey 2 would get bored with just having the peanuts in the box and the next thing I knew the 1st box was already dumped out and he was working on box 2.

Monkey 1 and Monkey 2 had a great time with our kitchen turned into a temporary peanut room. They had a great time playing together, but oh what a mess!!!

At least Monkey 1 and Monkey 2 were pretty helpful with picking up...that is until they had a box full of peanuts again and decided to take another "bath." That is when the fun had run out and they each sat on a chair while I finished picking up. The worst thing about the peanuts is that they had so much static in them that they were sticking to everything!

And that is the story of Monkey 1 and Monkey 2....everyday is a new adventure!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a nice mother, to let the monkeys play!!Looks like they were having fun.
love
grammie

Anonymous said...

Haven't you always wanted to do that - just jump in the box!!! But ya know we know the end result - cleanup!! You are a great Mom for just letting them be kids!!
Love you -
s/b

Harmoni said...

OKAY I WISH I COULD OF JOINED IN. THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN.
LOVE YA
HARM