4.15.2008

Tasty Tuesday - Roasted Vegetable Pasta

This is one my favorite dishes to have and make...

Any vegetables you like...some we like to use...
carrots
zucchini
yellow squash
onions
mushrooms
red, yellow, orange peppers

Cut all vegetables up and toss with olive oil, salt/pepper, basil, thyme, and oregano on a cookie sheet. Roast vegetables for about 15-20 minutes on 425 degrees. Just watch them and you will know when they are done.

Saute chicken (like to cut in pieces) and/or shrimp.

Cook bowtie pasta.

When everything is done toss together in a bowl and serve with Parmesan cheese.

3 comments:

Noelley's Life said...

Sooooo Good! I wish that was what I was having for dinner tonight!

-noelley

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

YUM! Anything with zucchini and squash has got to be good!

Anonymous said...

I missed you tasty tuesday for a couple of weeks- you always have such good ideas!! Thanx!
Love you-
s/b