9.16.2008

Eagle Court of Honor


Our ward had not had an Eagle Scout in 13 years. That all changed on Sunday night when one of Trent's young men received the award! It was a really nice Court of Honor. I especially enjoyed a piano duet of patriotic songs. It made reminded me of how blessed we are to live in America. I was really excited for Trent because he and his counselors have been working very hard to help make this happen. He is a true example of being disciplined and dedicated to his calling and I am grateful for his example. There is the potential of 5 more young men in our ward to receive an Eagle in the next year and 1/2!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jlohran said...

Way to go Aldon! We were so sad to miss it! We are still planning on trying to visit him and congratulate him but tell him we are so proud for us! By the way happy birthday to Jack-- time flies! I just want to freexe it!

the brooks bunch said...

Congratulations to Trent for being such a great influence and example and how exciting for your Eagle - a great accomplishment!
Love you-

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Good job Trent! You guys are always so on top of things.