My little gosling turned 3 this past week!!
This little name came from the book...
This little name came from the book...
I cannot believe my little friend turned 3. He is my buddy and we get to hang out together a lot. He loves to play house and play with his trucks. He knew exactly what he wanted to do for his birthday. He chose to go bowling and to Training Table. He LOVES to eat out and knows far too many restaurants and what he likes to get at each one.
We had a little party on the day of his party. It was a lot of fun to watch him open his gifts. He was right into it, enjoying every minute. When he says thank you, he is really sweet because he usually always makes sure to address the person he is saying thank you to...like "thank you mom" or "thank you grammie."

He also had fun going to the BYU football game with Trent, grandpa, Bill, Izeck, Parker, Nick and Brig. Jack lasted the whole game plus 2 hours prior to game time at the stadium! He was a trooper considering it was close to 100 degree temperatures.
I LOVE my litttle friend who melts my heart everyday with his smile and his eyes as he asks me to play with him. I am grateful I get to be his mom!





7 comments:
Happy Birthday Jack!!! It looks like it was a good one for you!! I do love your new blue boots and I would love to hear the Gossling story! And I love those beautiful eyes! They tell a story all their own!
Love you guys!
Happy Birthday Jack! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you! I love the school pictures too! He looks very grown up! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Jack! He is so cute! Aren't little boys just the best buddies? I love having 2 litle guys to pal around with. It sounds like you had a lot of fun partying and celebrating!!
Happy Birthday Buddy! I love his little BYU shirt. Reminds me I need to get one for my boys. . .
He sounds like such a polite little boy. That is darling. Happy birthday to Jack. I remember seeing him as a baby and thinking how adorable he is.
Happy Birthday to you Jack! We love you and miss seeing you. Jack my girls are so excited to come and play with you this weekend. Love you, Engor
happy b-day Jack
Lov grandma
Post a Comment