Cute pics! I love the bow on Ruby's tiny little head! and the smile is so sweet! How nice that you have helpers to rake the leaves - pooped puppies! I have to tell you - Macie was at my house when I printed out your announcement and she wants to hold the Ruby baby! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!
Oh I can't even wait for Thanksgiving.. Can't decide who I am going to hold for the first hour and who gets the second hour.. Parker is also having the same problem.. We love you guys Harm
Thank you for the invite. We (Julie & Nigel) are now able to catch up with you. Congratulations on the safe arrival of Ruby Jane. Please pass on our Congratulations to Noelle & Nick on the birth of Sophia. Sorry we will not be able to come to the blessings, but we will be thinking about you ALL.
Ok Ruby's little smile is so beautiful. And I LOVE Jack's outfit in the bottom picture. We miss you guys! Maybe we could figure out some way to get together around Christmas time.
9 comments:
Cute pics! I love the bow on Ruby's tiny little head! and the smile is so sweet! How nice that you have helpers to rake the leaves - pooped puppies! I have to tell you - Macie was at my house when I printed out your announcement and she wants to hold the Ruby baby! Can't wait for Thanksgiving!
I can't believe she's already 6 weeks old! Time just flies. I'd swear it's been only 2 weeks, MAYBE 3. She's adorable. So cute pics.
Oh I can't even wait for Thanksgiving.. Can't decide who I am going to hold for the first hour and who gets the second hour.. Parker is also having the same problem..
We love you guys
Harm
Too precious! I LOVE the leaves picture!
Thank you for the invite. We (Julie & Nigel) are now able to catch up with you.
Congratulations on the safe arrival of Ruby Jane. Please pass on our Congratulations to Noelle & Nick on the birth of Sophia. Sorry we will not be able to come to the blessings, but we will be thinking about you ALL.
Regards to ALL
Julie & Nigel
What cuties!!! Had a great time hanging out with you at lunch. Jane is still talking about Jack Jack and Jack. Have a happy weekend.
Your kids are adorable. Congrats on your new family addition. Love the name and what a cutie! Hope you guys are doing well.
Ok Ruby's little smile is so beautiful. And I LOVE Jack's outfit in the bottom picture. We miss you guys! Maybe we could figure out some way to get together around Christmas time.
Cute Pictures!
Post a Comment