I feel like a BIG Mash Potato today..Love you guysHarm and Parker
LOL she's such a cutie. I love her little skirt. She is so a Trent & Ashlie combo.
I am glad I am not a turkey too. Hope your day was great. Lexie says "hi" to lucie
Chase sings that same song from pre school! I had never heard it before it is so cute!
Lucie is just the cutest! Isn't it so fun to see them learn all these fun things! And I love the Jumping Jack at the end! Too cute!
I loved the song! Your family is ADORABLE to say the least. I adore the family pics at the top, you're kids honestly look like little models, so sweet!
Dude your new header is sooo cute! Who took the pictures?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I feel like a BIG Mash Potato today..
Love you guys
Harm and Parker
LOL she's such a cutie. I love her little skirt. She is so a Trent & Ashlie combo.
I am glad I am not a turkey too. Hope your day was great.
Lexie says "hi" to lucie
Chase sings that same song from pre school! I had never heard it before it is so cute!
Lucie is just the cutest! Isn't it so fun to see them learn all these fun things! And I love the Jumping Jack at the end! Too cute!
I loved the song! Your family is ADORABLE to say the least. I adore the family pics at the top, you're kids honestly look like little models, so sweet!
Dude your new header is sooo cute! Who took the pictures?
Post a Comment