12.10.2008

Tagged

My sister-in-law tagged me so I thought I would do it to get back in the mode of blogging! Happy Reading!

8 favorite TV Shows:

  1. Jon and Kate plus Eight
  2. Little People Big World
  3. Sportscenter
  4. Today Show
  5. Private Practice
  6. Most anything on Food Network
  7. Dancing with the Stars
  8. Gillmore Girls
8 Books you recommend:
  1. Jane Eyre
  2. Mayor of Casterbridge
  3. On Earth as it is in Heaven
  4. The Read Aloud Handbook
  5. The Bad Case of Stripes
  6. The Paper Bag Princess
  7. Bridge to Terabitha
  8. North to Freedom
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
  1. Did the dishes/picked up the kitchen.
  2. Folded Laundry
  3. Visited with my mother-in-law
  4. Took and picked up Lucie from school.
  5. Played football with Jack!
  6. Went to Ovards house for a piece of chocolate cake for Nick's birthday!
  7. Watched tv/vegged while Lucie and Jack went to dinner with grandma schoonie!
  8. Stayed up talking to Trent until midnight
8 Things to Look Forward to
  1. Christmas Break (2 weeks of no school and Trent mostly on vacation!!!)
  2. Christmas!
  3. Celebrating Noelle's birthday by going to Tepenyaki (i think we are going there...we pretty much only go there for Noelle's birthday and so I am looking forward to it)!
  4. Finishing our storage room in our basement so I can get organized!
  5. A vacation sometime next year.
  6. Enjoying each phase/new thing for Lucie, Jack and Ruby.
  7. Anytime Trent and I can hang out together.
  8. Anytime we spend together as a family.
8 things on my wishlist
  1. Time
  2. New Camera
  3. New Computer
  4. Shelving for Basement
  5. New duvet cover for our bed.
  6. To see the future!!
  7. Continued good health, job, etc...in this crazy world!
  8. Peace of Mind!
8 things that I love about winter (I am changing this from Fall since Winter is almost here)
  1. Watching Lucie and Jack play in the snow.
  2. Sledding behind the 4-wheelers.
  3. Being able to all be at home during a snowstorm and feeling all warm and cozy.
  4. Drinking Cocoa
  5. Bundling Up (this is fun for a short period of time:)
  6. Christmas!!!
  7. Looking out the window and seeing everything covered in snow.
  8. Spring comes after Winter!!!
8 people to tag
  1. Noelle
  2. Engor
  3. Harm
  4. Sally
  5. Megan
  6. Jayni
  7. Megan
  8. Mandi

2 comments:

Annette said...

Jane Eyre is my favourite book too! I have to re-read it again some time.
Oh and I really like your Christmas picutre, the kids look so cute!
Have a wonderful holiday season, it snowed here today and looks all pretty and white, yeah!

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Ooh this looks fun! I like that you put "A Bad Case Of Stripes" on there! Tee hee. We own that one too. Also, I too love Jane Eyre. have you seen any of the movies of it? I love them all, especially the Masterpiece Theatre one. If you've got the time it's definitely worth a watch.

Oh and also, can you email me your mailing address?

Oh and also, who did your adorable pictures?