12.12.2008

Thanksgiving


We spent Thanksgiving at my uncle and aunts house. We had such a good time! LOTS of good food and good company! Lucie and Jack had been counting down the whole month of November to see cousins and I think Lucie had told everyone that she came in contact with how many days until she was going to see them! They had fun playing outside and doing art projects. I love the center picture with Lucie and Macie. Lucie's face is expression is awesome...she had bubblegum ice cream and she was looking at like she had just scored big time!
This Thanksgiving I was very grateful to be with family and to spend time with them. It is the little things in life that mean the most.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

the brooks bunch said...

We had such a good time at Thanksgiving and were so glad that you would come this far! And yes our fun times together are to far inbetween! When you come back we will do the bubbagum ice cream again!! That is such a hit with Macie!
Love you-