Ruby and Sophia at 2 months old!
One of Noelle's clients was so nice and gave them these matching outfits! I love when we lay them by each other because one of them usually is touching the other one on the hand or in this picture they were laying on a boppy pillow together and Ruby kept trying to snuggle up to Sophia. They are both such sweet girls!

memories...
We bought some oranges and Jack wanted to save one for Ruby when she gets "huger and huger!"
Throughout the month of December Jack kept telling me that "Ruby really wants a pirate ship for Christmas!"
Lucie was talking and playing with the girls one day and then she came to me and said, "I wonder what they are thinking." I know I always wonder this as well...I thought it was really profound of Lucie to think this as well.
When Ruby received her 2 month shots Lucie was so sad. She sat in the corner with her hands over her ears crying.
One of Noelle's clients was so nice and gave them these matching outfits! I love when we lay them by each other because one of them usually is touching the other one on the hand or in this picture they were laying on a boppy pillow together and Ruby kept trying to snuggle up to Sophia. They are both such sweet girls!
memories...
We bought some oranges and Jack wanted to save one for Ruby when she gets "huger and huger!"
Throughout the month of December Jack kept telling me that "Ruby really wants a pirate ship for Christmas!"
Lucie was talking and playing with the girls one day and then she came to me and said, "I wonder what they are thinking." I know I always wonder this as well...I thought it was really profound of Lucie to think this as well.
When Ruby received her 2 month shots Lucie was so sad. She sat in the corner with her hands over her ears crying.


1 comment:
Friends forever! This pic is just the cutest!
Love you-
Post a Comment