5 years later we have nicely filled up our space:) Organize and reorganize (aka...clean out junk) are constantly on my to do list! I love to move furniture around and make things feel clean and fresh. Yesterday we decided to not only switch furniture around but switch rooms around. It was busy day but I am so excited with new changes. All of our friends are in 1 big room together. They all wanted to share...well Ruby doesn't really have the words yet to voice her opinion but our other 2 friends both wanted to be in the same room with her. Trent said we have a nursery now, kind of like in the movie Peter Pan. Lucie is like Wendy taking care of everyone and everything! Don't worry Trent and I are still the parents Lucie just thinks she is a good replacement/fill a lot of the time! This morning she came and told me that she checked on Ruby when she woke up and that she was ok. What a sweetheart! Anyways I digress. There are of course things I would change about our house and sometimes the location/arrangement!! BUT more than anything I am thankful for a home where we can learn and grow together as a family. We are very blessed and have lots of things to enjoy and be grateful for.
I went through our pictures today to find some pictures to remind myself about the building experience. It was a lot of work to build our own house and it was so rewarding at the same time. We try and care for it well because we know how much time and effort went into it.

2 comments:
Wow. How do you really feel about the location/arrangements?!?!
Soo cool that you took pictures of it being built!
Post a Comment