1.25.2010

Lucie's 1st Lost Tooth

Lucie went to the dentist in December and the dentist told her she had a loose tooth. This was a like a pre-Christmas gift for Lucie. She had been waiting for a year and 1/2 for a loose tooth. In her kindergarten class they kept a chart when someone would loose a tooth and Lucie always wanted to be able to say she had a lost a tooth, but it did not happen until 1st grade. She lost it on January 5th at school when she bit into her roll at lunch. She was so cute standing on the sidewalk when I arrived to pick her up. You could see her bouncing with excitement!
Since she lost her tooth at school they gave her a tooth necklace to keep her tooth safe inside.
Her reaction to her tooth was that it is so small! Lucie had a very nice tooth fairy that left her $1.
She now has another tooth loose and her tongue is busy working on that one now. The dentist told her to move it back until it hurts and then move it forward until it hurts...so that is what she is doing!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

Way to go Lucie!! I love the big smile!
Love you-

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

So cute! That's what Jamison's waiting for, too. :)

Julie and Nigel said...

I wonder if the tooth fairy will leave a dollar this time!!! Love you all xx

jlohran said...

I can't believe how fast the time goes. I have fallen behind in reading blogs and I just can't believe you have been in your house 5 years and that Ruby is 15 months and that Luci is old enough to lose a tooth!!! Crazy! BTW: Night at the Museum is one of Chase's all time favorites! He got the second one fromSanta this year!