1.01.2010

Ruby Jane...15th Months

Oh, Ruby you are a sweet, active little girl! You are keeping us on our toes with your cupboard exploring, climbing, toilet swishing, going through the garbage adventures. When we pick you up though and you lay your head down on our shoulder and give us kisses you are the sweetest thing. You have sampled dish soap, dishwasher soap, and windex. Good heavens what kind of mom am I?? You think I would have learned my lesson, but you are a persistent little friend that somehow manages to find things no matter where I put them.
You are thinking you are pretty big now and should be able to do what Lucie and Jack are doing. You stand at the door with your hat in your hand watching them leave. You think if you sign "please" and fold your arms that you should get whatever you want. You do look so sweet when you do it:) Ruby decided in mid November that walking was her preferred method of getting around. I love to watch you walk, especially in your jammies with your cute little bum and your arms out trying to balance. Love You.
Ruby finds all sorts of treasures in Lucie and Jack's desk. She manages to spread them all over.
You tried blueberry jam on your pancake and LOVED it!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Julie and Nigel said...

The comment about Ruby signing 'please' and folding her arms is oh so true, as we have experienced over the last 2 weeks. Thanks again ALL, we had such a wonderful time and it was great to see you again and meet this wonderful little girl. The children are a credit to you both.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

I said it before but I'm gonna say it again: She is one beautiful lil girl!

the brooks bunch said...

She is so cute! I love those eyes - they are so piercing - it is like she can see right thru you!
15 months has passed way too fast!
love you-