1.19.2010

Does anyone else have this problem??

of piling up clean laundry on their couch??
I have this terrible habit. I have no problem getting the clothes washed and I have good intentions of folding, but somehow it piles up on the couch. Today I was going to fold it, but just did not feel like it. After I dropped Jack and Lucie off at school I put Ruby down for a nap, collected all of my unread magazines and went and got in bed. It felt nice to chill for a bit. That does not happen very often...actually I can't remember the last time I did that.

7 comments:

the brooks bunch said...

I have a solution to this problem - bring it to my house - I love to fold clothes or put a chair in front of your dryer and as the dryer stops fold each batch and put into baskets (1 for Lucie, 1 for Jack, 1 for Ruby and 1 for parents) and let your kids put away their own laundry! You may have to help Ruby for a while and maybe Trent! But they may think it is alot of fun and your job is done! til next wash day!
Love you -

megan said...

ME ME ME ME!!!! Help I am drowning in laundry. I am never caught up either. Comment above is a great idea. i might have to call her and see if she wants to fold mine ;) just kidding but the baskets for each kid perfect.

Harmoni said...

This must run in our FAMILY. I Have a LOVE/HATE relationship with folding laundry. Its more on the HATE side.
Harm

korth fam said...

I totally have this problem!! The whole house can be clean, except for the pesky mountain of laundry. Way to go to get some "me time" in this morning! It's things like that make climbing that mt. of clothes more bearable :)

Unknown said...

Oh Ash, I am so glad that you posted this. I have this problem BIG TIME! I do believe it drives Darren bonkers!!!!! I feel happier knowing that I'm not alone afterall "misery loves company". :)

Sally said...

Oops...that was me above NOT Darren. Apparently he was logged onto my computer!

My Name's Sarah said...

Story of my life! I can wash clothes all day long, but folding and putting away... ugh!