I LOVE these girls!
It is hard to believe that in just a couple of weeks they are going to be 2. It really feels impossible. The week leading up to having Ruby and then the day that she was born are still so clear in my mind.
Both Ruby and Soph love Elmo! Ruby goes around saying, "melmo world!" She sleeps with her Elmo and always asks to watch melmo world! I love when he comes on because she starts screaming melmo, melmo, melmo!!
It is hard to believe that in just a couple of weeks they are going to be 2. It really feels impossible. The week leading up to having Ruby and then the day that she was born are still so clear in my mind.
Both Ruby and Soph love Elmo! Ruby goes around saying, "melmo world!" She sleeps with her Elmo and always asks to watch melmo world! I love when he comes on because she starts screaming melmo, melmo, melmo!!
Ruby and Soph are right about the same height and shape. They love to jump on the trampoline together (especially when they don't have any older friends jumping with them). They chat with each other in their own little way. I hope that they will always be good little friends!






2 comments:
how cute! happy birthday to adorable little ruby
Aw she's still adorable! I cannot believe 2 years have gone by.
Post a Comment