1.01.2011

Project 365

I have not blogged for sooo long that I think I kind of forgot how!! It was a bit foreign to hit the new post button...lol! I am weird I know! Anyways here I am typing random thoughts and starting a new adventure. I saw this idea on the blog Vol.25 and I was intrigued by it so I thought I would give it a whirl. Anything to get me back in the habit of some form of journaling.
My new thing is Project 365. The goal is take one picture everyday. I have to admit that choosing one picture some days is going to be hard, but I think it's a good challenge for me to limit myself and to have to make a decision! I am also going to upload my pictures each week to a web albums account to create a collage. When I checked out the girls from over at Vol.25 her random pictures represented her life and I hope that my pictures will give me the same feeling when I look back at them in the coming months.
It was after 10pm when I took this picture. I had thought of lots of pics that I could have taken throughout our day, but I either did not have our camera or I missed the moment. When I looked in on Jack and Ruby all snug in their sleeping bags my heart melted. It was one of the
mom moments

when everything in the world is right!
Night.

photo 1/365
Posted by Picasa

No comments: