1.14.2011

A Very Sweet Husband

So, this is not a very good picture but it's more about what the strawberry represents then the actual picture. I did not do a very good job of taking care of myself on Friday. We had a busy day right from the first of doing a fund-raising project at Luc's school, then I went straight to VT, grabbed a quick PB & Jam sandwich but it didn't really cut it by that point. Needless to say by 5 o'clock I was tired and hungry. We were debating where to get pizza from and then when we went to get it Ruby had to go potty so we hurried back home. We ended up not getting enough pizza and I was a crab to say the least!
Trent was super sweet and went back out and got me Zupas. I love Zupas, but it is not Trent's favorite. He picked me up a sandwich and some of my favorite soup. I felt a lot better after eating and we were able to have a fun evening watching Despicable Me as a family!

photo 14/365
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

RitanSands said...

that is so sweet...i get super crabby when my tummy isn't satisfied either. btw...enjoying the delicious pb you sent...you're an angel :)