1.17.2011

MLK Day

Since it was a holiday today we decided to make a day of it! We went and saw Tangled with the Ovards. Soooo good! I really liked it and so did my friends. I think it got a little too girly for Jackers in a few parts. He was like oh brother attitude a few times, but overall I think he enjoyed it. At the first when Rapunzel lets all her hair down Jackers was like whoa that it is a lot of hair!
After the movie we went to the golden arches. They pretty much thought it was the best day ever because we ate inside so they got to play, I let them get happy meals, and ice cream at the end!
On our way home we decided since it was actually nice outside the kids should ride bikes. Once we were home we decided it felt so nice outside that we should all go for a bike ride. Noelle and I created this big adventure for ourselves. We had to haul all of the bikes outside, then attempt to hook on a bike trailer, and a co-pilot bike. We certainly created an entertaining afternoon for ourselves!
When we thought we were already to go Noelle took off on the bike with the co-pilot attached and Brig was riding crooked. So we unhooked that and decided we would shorten our ride and Brig would ride his own bike. I took off on Trent's bike that had too tight of a seat and I could not get it lowered. I am sure I looked awkward because I certainly felt awkward. My pant leg got caught on the chain as I was riding and I could not get it undone and I had to have Noelle stop me! Oh goodness...we ended up riding to building at the end of our street and around the parking lot and coming back home! It was a kicked backed day! I enjoyed myself and spending time with my little friends and the Ovards!

photo 17/365
Posted by Picasa

No comments: