Jack and Ruby gave Lucie a Chemistry Kit for Christmas! We broke into it today and Luc and Jack had lots of fun experimenting with solids and liquids. All I can say is they are way smarter than I am!! I love how Jack is looking at Lucie. He really looks up to her and even though he can tease her and make her cry I know that they have a lot of love for each other.

It has been a really nice Christmas break. My friends have played together so well. Just tonight Luc told Ruby that she would play dolls with her on Saturday. Ruby came running up to me all excited to say..."Saturday, Saturday, Lucie play dolls with me!" This afternoon they setup the tent and all three played together pretending that the power was out.
I hope that their imaginations are always active!
photo 2/365


1 comment:
i am so glad you're blogging again! and i love the way jack is looking at her too, you can tell he's thinking that she's just so brilliant.
Post a Comment