1.27.2011

Reading Day

Today, all I wanted to do was finish the book I was reading...
I read 150 pages today.
I read while my little friends played.
I read when Luc ran in to get the Jacksters from school.
I read when I should have been doing the dishes or the laundry.
When Trent came home from work he was super sweet
and said go finish your book
and I will make dinner and clean up dinner...
And I finished a 500 page book!
I have had this book sitting on my shelf for a few years now, but have never read it
until our ward book club choose it for this month.
I really liked this book.
It was an ordinary story, nothing special or spectacular.
It reminded me though that ordinary lives are something pretty special and something
to be cherished!
photo 27/365
Posted by Picasa

No comments: