6.02.2012

First week of SUMMER!

Summer vacation is the BEST!  
I love having my friends at home.  It has been a pretty chill week.  We have hung out at home, the kids have swam in the yard, played, watched tv.  
It has been a week of firsts for me....
I had been out and about, but I had not drove since the week before I had Mollee.
Since March 27th I had only...drove myself to dr appointments and stress tests at the hospital
maybe an occasional drink run with Noelle,
picked up my friends from school maybe 3 times 
(big thanks to my mom for picking them up everyday).
For the first time since March...
I took Lucie to piano lessons
(the last time I had taken her was the day the dr told me I was on bed rest)
went to Costco
went to the ice rink.
There were days when I missed doing these things,
but there were days too when I enjoyed the break.
I am grateful that I am feeling better.
My energy is returning,
I don't get out of breath when I walk up our stairs,
I can take a shower and do my hair without taking a break!
And I even feel like cooking again.  
It is nice to have a desire to do things again.
There were a lot of times the past few months when I just did not care.
I did not have the energy to care.
I am thankful for good heath.
The zoned out tv face (Ruby took this picture).
First time for the waterslide.  You can see Brig filling up his water gun.  After he filled it he squirted Noelle who was standing next to me.  Not the greatest timing as Noelle was working and just outside for a minute.
Friends receiving a package from Nicki this week!  They were super excited with their coloring posters and went right to work on them.
A slight hair trim.
Posers

New Swimsuit
This is the same day as the picture above, but different swimsuit.  Ruby loves to change her clothes multiple times and loves to bring toys outside both of which I asked her not too, but what does mom know!!??!!
My helpful helper.
Enjoying the fresh air.
Busy in the pool.
What sweetness.  I am enjoying every minute that I get to snuggle with Mollee.

Comparing swimsuits.  Yesterday my mom nicknamed them Bubba and Tank (although we are trying to come up with another name besides Tank).  They are both so girlish but so tough at the same time.
1st time watching Lucie skate since March.  Her scratch spin is looking so good.  Nice she had the ice pretty much to herself.
Ruby had her blanket draped over the car seat.  I went to put Mollee in the car seat and when I took the blanket off I found Ruby's baby strapped in!
Chelsea holding Mollee for the first time.

No comments: