I feel like a broken record. Every birthday I think I say the same thing...I can't believe that its been another year or I can't believe my friend is this age. So this year is no exception. It really feels like we were just celebrating Lucie's 8th birthday and now she is 9! What the what! I cannot believe that my Lucie Goose is 9. She is going to be in 4th grade, which is the upper part of elementary school. She is getting to be so big and grown up. She is really a big help around the house when she wants to be:) If she doesn't want to help she lets us know that life is not fair and we are the meanest parents ever (which we take as a compliment)!
9 things about Lucie at 9...
1.She loves to do her dolls hair.
2.She likes to swim.
3.She likes to play outside.
4.She is incredibly sweet.
5.She is always working on her talents like ice skating and piano.
6.She likes to give hugs.
7.She loves her grandmas and grandpas.
8.She works really hard in school.
9.She is a good friend.
Happy Birthday to our goosie!
2.She likes to swim.
3.She likes to play outside.
4.She is incredibly sweet.
5.She is always working on her talents like ice skating and piano.
6.She likes to give hugs.
7.She loves her grandmas and grandpas.
8.She works really hard in school.
9.She is a good friend.
Happy Birthday to our goosie!



1 comment:
Wow, that is crazy! She was 4 when we moved, now all grown up! And I see you've added to your beautiful family, Congratulations! We also had a little girl back in march, I gotta get back on the blog wagon!
Post a Comment