6.26.2012

Family Pictures

We had pictures taken when Mollee was 5 days old. I had scheduled to have Mollee's baby pictures taken and then asked if we could get a quick one of our family and updated ones of Luc, Jack and Ruby.  A friend of Noelle's, Melanie Hunter took the pictures and did an fantastic job!  She was so patient and particular with everything and was able to get a lot of sweet shots.  I feel like she captured my friends and really made their personalities show in the pictures.

 
 

Mollee did pretty good for the pictures.  She really loves to be warm and snuggled up in a blanket so it took a bit of time for her to get comfortable in some of these shots.  Melanie was extremely patient and caring with Mollee.
 
 
 

Even at 5 days old you can tell how much Lucie, Jack and Ruby have embraced Mollee.  I love how much you can see their love for her.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: