This is what Jack looked like this afternoon when he woke up from his nap. When I first saw him I thought he had been scratched, but then I realized it was dried blood. He had a bloody nose sometime during his nap??...go figure. I felt so bad that he had taken a nap with it on his face, his blanket, and his bed...
Lucie was a bit excited to be in the picture and Jack is looking at me like I am crazy mom trying to take his picture before I clean him up...I had to take pictures not only for the blog, but for Trent to see what it looked like as well!!
9.20.2007
The Bloody Nose Episode...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is sad. Still so cute, even with it on his face.
That makes me so sad to see his little face - Nothing worse than a nose bleed!!
Love you -
s/b
Hey Ash, How did you get the pictures on the side like that. I have been trying do it and I can't figure it out for the life of me. Help!!! Harm
Post a Comment