9.09.2007

The Rose BOWL...BYU vs UCLA

The Rose Bowl is one of the places that has been on Trent's list of things/places that he would like to do...so I surprised him for his birthday back in July with tickets to the BYU/UCLA football game. Yesterday was the day that we were able to go and experience the Rose Bowl and see BYU play....it was so close to a "W" but oh well we enjoyed our experience/adventure!

@ the front of the Rose Bowl...

Lucie cheering her heart out. She was so excited when the other BYU fans (we think at least 25,000) were singing the "Rise and Shout" song...and chanting B.Y.U. The 3rd quarter was particularly exciting. She was a good cheerleader and thanks to Grandma Schoonmaker she was dressed appropriately!


Lucie and Jack were good sports at the game. At halftime Jack decided that he wanted to run through a bed of rose bushes...so the Rose Bowl left its mark on Jack with a bunch of scratches up his legs, but it did not phase him...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

john papworth said...

Thanks again for the fun time last night, Sarah and I loved seeing you guys! I hope you guys are having fun at Disneyland today. I want to see pics soon!