9.08.2007

Lucie @ School...

Lucie is loving preschool...she has her friends that call themselves the "barbie scouts!" I am not quite sure if Lucie invented this name or not, but the group does include boys as well! Below is her first experience doing show and tell. She gets to share something every Wednesday...this week she chose to take 2 barbies to show. They have to tell 3 things about the thing they bring and then the head teacher will usually ask them a question as well. Lucie shared that she plays with her barbies in the basement, she can play with them anytime she wants, and that she has brushes to do their hair. She originally was going to take her dog and when I asked what she was going to share for that she said...I play with him, I sleep with him, and sometimes we have to find him! For those that know "dog," the 5th member of our family know that many prayers have been said for that dog when he has been lost...he needs a tracker chip installed!!

Lucie cookie cut her name out of play dough at school. She has figured out that some Lucies are spelled with a "y" so she says my name is spelled...L.U.C.I.E and sometimes with Y.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this- love this- love this-
Lucie what a cutie and school - how fun is that- play doh what could be more fun!
Growing up to fast-
Love you -
s/b