12.18.2007

A JuMpInG We Will Go...

Lucie and Jack had a great time jumping, running, and climbing at a local activity center. It is has 2 large areas of trampolines for kids and adults and then blow up toys for the kids. We went with Nick, Noelle, and Brig. Lucie loved jumping with Nick and bouncing off the wall trampolines. She was really adventerous! Jack was the social bug of the day...there were a couple teenage girls that he decided he wanted to follow around. He would not leave them alone and everytime I would try and get him to stay by us he would be searching for them again. He has already started ditching the family for girls...not a good sign considering he is only 2!!

Lucie, Jack and Brig climbing up to get to the slide.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Harmoni said...

Okay I want to go to this place. Do they let older adults jump?

Love ya
Harm

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Good times for the kids!!
Love you -
s/b

jlohran said...

What a cute blog! I especially love the family photo! So great! Yeah another blog to add to my favorite list! Jami