
Ok, so I really was going to get around to sending out Christmas cards and then that did not pan out so today I really was going to email our Christmas card to friends and family, but that seemed like a lot of work! Basically I am being L.A.Z.Y!!! So, to all our friends and family who check out our blog we are wishing you a...
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
We are thankful for all of our blessings and all that we have been able to enjoy as a family this year. We have had a lot of fun times! We are thankful for the contact that we have been able to make with so many family and friends this year and hope that we get to see many of you in the coming year! Thanks for checking out our blog...it has been a great way to keep in touch with so many of you.

This is one of my favorite pictures from this year!


3 comments:
And a Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! Your cards are way cute! and I love the beachy scene!
Hope you day was wonderful!
Love you all
s/b
Cute card-- where was that picture with all of you taken! Looks like fun! JAmi
merry christmas and happy new year! we love you and love your blog... i feel like we can stay in touch so much better this way!
love, john, sarah, and nora
Post a Comment