So, we were a bit bummed this year because pretty much the whole reason the adults go to the service fair is to support my dad because he usually works at his department's booth. At the last minute they changed who was going and my dad had to stay at the office. Our little friends were extremely excited to go. Jack had been asking in his prayers for 2 days that Trent would be able to get all of his work done and come with us. Alas, we went...
I am not quite sure what she was mad about. I happened to capture this little action in another picture and thought it was definitely one of those memory pictures:)
The girls trying to stay warm in the sun. It was a bit chilly.
Jack asked us if he could have his picture taken with a fireman. There was a fireman right by us who agreed, but then Jack had this reaction.

And then I stood by him to get this photo.

The fireman doing a demonstration.


I was really glad that Trent was there to take Luc and Jack up in the bucket. It goes up a little too high for my liking.

And then I stood by him to get this photo.
The fireman doing a demonstration.
I was really glad that Trent was there to take Luc and Jack up in the bucket. It goes up a little too high for my liking.


2 comments:
Okay so I have to say that your sis is so striking! She's just beautiful (well you both are). Man I don't know about my kids going up in a cherry picker though-- that's soo high!
Ok the temple square post and this one...seriously AWESOME pictures. It's official...I want your camera! I LOVE the pic of Jack reacting to the firemen! HILARIOUS SHOT!
Post a Comment