Last weekend we went up to Temple Square. We had such a good time walking around and enjoying a pretty nice weather afternoon. Our friends were not too excited when they found out where we were going, but once we got there they had a really good time.
We took a tour of the conference center. The artwork that they have hanging in there is incredible. It has been a couple of years since I last went in the conference center and when you go for conference there are so many other things going on that I don't think I fully appreciated the architecture or artwork.
We took a tour of the conference center. The artwork that they have hanging in there is incredible. It has been a couple of years since I last went in the conference center and when you go for conference there are so many other things going on that I don't think I fully appreciated the architecture or artwork.
Full of energy!
We went to the church museum and they have a replica of the Angel Moroni there. It is placed perfectly because you can look at the one in the museum and then look out the window and see the Angel Moroni on the SL Temple. Jack did not believe me that the one in the museum was the same size as the one on the temple because it was so huge!
At the museum our friends had a fun time playing and learning at the I Am a Child of God exhibit, looking at the prophet exhibit and the SL tabernacle exhibit. Lucie loved a replica of the Liahona. In her words...it was blue, sparkly, and it looked like the real Liahona, but it wasn't.
At the museum our friends had a fun time playing and learning at the I Am a Child of God exhibit, looking at the prophet exhibit and the SL tabernacle exhibit. Lucie loved a replica of the Liahona. In her words...it was blue, sparkly, and it looked like the real Liahona, but it wasn't.



4 comments:
I know I say this alot. But seriously you have the cutest kids ever. I love the Salt Lake Temple. So pretty!!
In the last few posts Luci just looks like she is getting so big, like she isn't a little kid anymore-- she's like a big kid now. CRAZY! Your family is so cute and I can't believe how big they are getting. DOn't you just want to freeze time?
I love the pictures you took! Lovely!
Looks like so much fun! Your kids are getting so big and are still so stinkin' cute. I love you guys!
Post a Comment