Jack thought Trent was just going to Lindon, Utah. He asked me "dad going by the Lindon pool"...but no Trent made the trek across "the pond" (as our friends the Tattersals would say) to
London, England
He made the trip for work (60+ hours for one week), to meet with his boss, and he managed to sneak in a few hours of sight seeing and shopping:)
He stayed right by Buckingham Palace in Central London.


This trip required a bit more prep work then some of his other trips for work. Currency exchange, bigger suitcase, passport. I think Ruby sensed that Trent was going to be gone because she was either sitting inside the suitcase or once it was packed was sitting on top of the suitcase.

Trent arrived in London on Sunday morning so he had part of that day to sight see. He took a bus tour around London.

He saw:
The Tower Bridge

BIG BEN

Westminister Abbey (I love this place...it is where a lot of famous dead people are buried)!

Abe Lincoln outside of Westminister...

The London Eye. This can hold 800 people!

St.Paul's Cathedral

Another St.Paul's Cathedral

And another

Trent loved the parks in London and had the chance to walk through them a few times during the week. St. James, Hyde Park, and North Park were all close.


London, England
He made the trip for work (60+ hours for one week), to meet with his boss, and he managed to sneak in a few hours of sight seeing and shopping:)
He stayed right by Buckingham Palace in Central London.

This trip required a bit more prep work then some of his other trips for work. Currency exchange, bigger suitcase, passport. I think Ruby sensed that Trent was going to be gone because she was either sitting inside the suitcase or once it was packed was sitting on top of the suitcase.

Trent arrived in London on Sunday morning so he had part of that day to sight see. He took a bus tour around London.

He saw:
The Tower Bridge

BIG BEN
Westminister Abbey (I love this place...it is where a lot of famous dead people are buried)!
Abe Lincoln outside of Westminister...
The London Eye. This can hold 800 people!
St.Paul's Cathedral
Another St.Paul's Cathedral
And another
Trent loved the parks in London and had the chance to walk through them a few times during the week. St. James, Hyde Park, and North Park were all close.


Trent and his boss Geoff
I think the highlight of Trent's week was having the opportunity to go to the London Temple. It was only 15 minutes away from the office where he worked at for a couple of days and so Geoff dropped him off and then a very nice temple worker took him to the train station when he was done.

He was able to attend a session and do sealings.


When I look at these pictures I can't help but think of the song I Love to See the Temple.

By the end of his journey I think Trent was very grateful to be back at home, but also grateful for the experiences he enjoyed during his week in London.
He was able to attend a session and do sealings.
When I look at these pictures I can't help but think of the song I Love to See the Temple.
By the end of his journey I think Trent was very grateful to be back at home, but also grateful for the experiences he enjoyed during his week in London.

1 comment:
Wow!!! This is like a dream trip! I think we could all be jealous! Beautiful pics! I am glad he was able to see so many sights and to be able to go to the temple - what a bonus! I am glad he is home safe!
Love you -
Post a Comment