10.14.2009

Go Away Big Green Germ

Big green germ has yellow big square eyes,
A circle pink nose,
A big oval mouth with sharp white teeth,
Blue little squiggly ears,
Scraggly green hair,
And a big scary mushroom face!
But...You don't scare me!
So go away Big Green Germ!
-adapted by Lucie

We have been invaded by way too many of these...
Unlike the title of this book we have been passing way too many germs around...

I am constantly using this (good thing we have an industrial size bottle of it:)
Homemade chicken noodle soup hit the spot last night.
A trip to the ER for Jack, fevers and aches are not all that fun. I really want Luc and I to feel better and to have everyone else stay well. The positives of being sick are that I am catching up on all the things that I can do while laying on the couch...the shows that I had DVR'd, my journaling, magazine reading....
I owe Trent a big thank you because he has been so patient in taking care of all of us.
All this sickness reminds me of a poster that used to hang in our doctors office. It was several babies laying in a circle that said, "it's going around." Sickness is being passed around like crazy ...1/2 of Lucie's class was out sick yesterday.

1 comment:

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Aw I'm sorry you're sick! I hope this isn't while Trent was in London (LONDON?? Wow!). Hope everyone gets better real soon.