6.17.2011

HAPPY.HAPPY.HAPPY.BIRTHDAY!

My Lucie Goosie turned 8!
Lucie is so many things.
She is beautiful inside and out.
She is super responsible.
She is always watching out for her friends.
She is smart.
She is a good helper.
The line that comes to mind is from the book I Love You Forever that goes something like this:
I Love you Forever
My baby you will always be.
Mmm, just looking at that picture makes me want some cake.

The Presents...
Love this shot of her intently reading the card from grammie and grandpa.
Wahoo gummy bears, which she kindly shared with all of us!
Oh my goodness! Counting the $ from grammie and grandpa.
Cha-Ching!
The next day she planned out exactly how she was going to use the birthday money.
Tom Shoes
Ice Skate Blade Covers
Jack and Ruby gave her the Encylopedia of Science book. Lucie kept asking for a science book. Seriously, where does this girl come from?? It's actually a pretty cool book and I think I could understand it too!
I am not sure what happened but I did not get any pics of the Ovard gift.
Noelle made white hair clips for Lucie's baptism and a gift card to Jumpin Jacks.
Trent and I gave Lucie 8 gifts -
1.Purse 2.Coin Purse 3.Headband 4.Nancy Drew Book 5.Headband 6.Headband 7.Earrings 8.Ticket to...





Mary Poppins
She was reading the ticket trying to get what it was.
Jack was freakin excited.
He immediately knew and was trying to explain to Lucie. The show, the show, that's coming to Salt Lake he was saying. His arms, eyes, voice were all going trying to get it out. We had no idea that knew about the play.
Luc was like huh??
Then Jack was laughing when we were all imitating what he was doing.
Luc was nervous that we were sending her alone.
It's exciting!
We will get to see it as a family in September!

We went to Color Me Mine during the day.
All friends had a great time painting.
Jack painted a BYU bowl.
Ruby painted a bowl with any color that was at the table.
It turned out to be light yellow. She also painted her arm!
Lucie painted a polka dot mug.

It was a fun day
celebrating Lucie!
Del Taco for lunch.
Ice cream cones at Maceys.
Steak for dinner.
Lucie is a read meat girl and we rarely eat steak.
She was thrilled!
Thanks to Ovards and Grammie/Grandpa for helping us celebrate.
Always thanks for the nice cards and emails that Luc received too!
Family is the best.
We love you
Miss Lucie!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: