6.26.2011

Rain is Falling All Around

Last Sunday it rained A LOT. After church my friends each wanted an umbrella and played out in the rain for at least an hour. They had a blast. It was fun to see them laugh and splash all around. At first I did not want them to go out, but it was an ok temperature and what a better way to be creative and best of all they sang in the rain!
Ruby fell down. Her boots are still a little big and bit hard to walk in sometimes. It did not deter her though she hopped right back up and was playing again.

Ruby and Sophia wanted to hold the umbrellas, but it made it a bit hard for the rest of us. I walked under Ruby's for a minute and she thought it was hilarious that I was scrunching down to walk with her.


Chatting in the rain....



It was nice though because after it rained it cleared off and we were able to enjoy a very nice Father's Day dinner outside!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: