Thanks to Groupons we often get discounts to go to Color Me Mine. This time we were lucky enough to purchase 2...one for Trent and I to use on a date night and one to use over Spring break with our friends!
When Trent and I were getting ready to leave Jack asked us where were headed. He was super sweet when he found and suggested that we make Lucie a piggy bank because hers had broke awhile back. He "secretly" went and asked her what colors she would like! We took pictures so we could show him what it looked like. He was very anxious for us to pick it up so he could give it to Lucie. Trent did an amazing job painting! He has some hidden artistic abilities! I painted a so-so plate. I wish I would have done something else, but I am just not very creative. I love going to this place though because it is relaxing to paint and fun to chat with Trent. It is bit higher maintenance when we take our friends, but they will be super excited to go there in just a few more weeks.
I did add a heart and some polka dots to my plate, but overall it is pretty basic:)






No comments:
Post a Comment