Last week we went to Colorado for Trent's brother's (Jeremy) wedding. We had a lot of fun visiting with extended family, going to the zoo, and having time together as a family!
We were able to go to the Colorado Springs zoo. It is a really fun zoo to go to. The main attraction is the giraffes and the best part is you can feed them!! Jack LOVED feeding the giraffes...we started and ended our day at the zoo feeding them. Jack was even able to feed a baby giraffe.
We had a great vacation! It was really nice to spend time together as a family...even the drive to and from was fun. Although we did think we were in trouble about 30 minutes into the drive at 6:30 in the morning Lucie pipes up and says, "excuse me, who chose to drive?" Trent asked her how else we would get to Colorado and she responded with "fly..."like duh dad!! The only other time Jack grew impatient was by Green River and he said, "I not see Colorado anywhere!" They were very anxious to get there to see Grandpa and Grandma Schoonie, Trista and Nicki.
The next 4 posts all show pictures from the different parts of our trip.
We were able to go to the Colorado Springs zoo. It is a really fun zoo to go to. The main attraction is the giraffes and the best part is you can feed them!! Jack LOVED feeding the giraffes...we started and ended our day at the zoo feeding them. Jack was even able to feed a baby giraffe.We had a great vacation! It was really nice to spend time together as a family...even the drive to and from was fun. Although we did think we were in trouble about 30 minutes into the drive at 6:30 in the morning Lucie pipes up and says, "excuse me, who chose to drive?" Trent asked her how else we would get to Colorado and she responded with "fly..."like duh dad!! The only other time Jack grew impatient was by Green River and he said, "I not see Colorado anywhere!" They were very anxious to get there to see Grandpa and Grandma Schoonie, Trista and Nicki.
The next 4 posts all show pictures from the different parts of our trip.

7 comments:
looks like you guys had a BLAST. I can't believe you saw snow already!!! Glad you made it home safely.. By the way you look Fabulous!!!!
Love ya
Harm
What a fun time for your family! The snow thing makes me a little nervous - too early for that! And I will agree with Harm you look fabulous!
Love you and glad you made it home safely! I love the giraffe pics! too cute!!
Looks like fun-- Luci is still so funny! Can't believe the snow! crazy-- and it is just around the corner again-- I feel like we just got out of it!
It was so much fun to see you this weekend. I already miss you, but still Virginia is good. I hope that things are going well for you. I love being able to still see what is happening in your family!
Oh that looks so fun! What a cute family picture! You're such a cute pregnant lady.
You are SO brave to drive with kids! Yours must be MUCH better behaved than mine!! :)
I laughed reading Lucie's comment about "who chose to drive?" That is a trip to Colorado. I'm glad you guys had so much fun.
Post a Comment