8.05.2008

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
to the best dad!

We love Trent so much. He is so kind and generous. He takes such good care of our family and we were so excited to celebrate his birthday!
We had lots of fun celebrating the week of Trent's birthday...taking treats to Trent's work, making banners, going mini golfing....
We cannot say THANK YOU enough for all you do!

This is Lucie and Jack in the background singing a Happy Birthday song!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

jlohran said...

Happy birthday Trent! That video was so cute! Hope you are all doing well!

Sally said...

Awesome song! Happy Birthday! Wow you are getting up there in years Trent. We really value your friendship and hope you have had a great birthday!

the brooks bunch said...

A very Happy Birthday to you! Trent. It looks like your day was a great one! Here's to many more!
Love you!

megan said...

happy birthday! Lucie is so cute with her little song. What fun ideas for a birthday week. I have not gone mini golfing in a long time. I have to ask this might sound weird. . . is trent wearing a Huntington Surf and Sport shirt? I think that is the logo I see. Love that place that is where I grew up. Ash you have the cutest family.

Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Happy Birthday Trent! Your hair's growing back real nice ;). Love Lucie's little singing voice. She's adorable.