We did get to visit with Grandma Schoonie a little bit here and there...Jack enjoying a few last minutes with Trista and Grandma before they had to go. Trista left after the wedding to go home and Grandma and Grandpa left to drive to Wyoming for another wedding reception.

After a busy few days Lucie and Jack were ready to just hang out. They did so good sleeping in the same bed and staying on their own sides! After a busy couple of days we just vegged and watched the Olympics!

After a busy few days Lucie and Jack were ready to just hang out. They did so good sleeping in the same bed and staying on their own sides! After a busy couple of days we just vegged and watched the Olympics!





2 comments:
WHAT!?!? Oh my...so glad that our reunion wasn't in Colorado this year. We Arizonans would have gone into hypothermic shock (yeah I am sure that is not a real phrase but oh well). I have been having fun on your blog this morning. I always love catching up with you guys. I love LOVE the stories in the previous post. I am going to start calling treats empty calories. I love it!
Okay that looks like CRAP. Snow in August? Yeesh. But the hanging out in bed watching the olympics part. . .now that sounds like fun.
Post a Comment